Indications for use
Horses and Cattle:
– For the sedation and slight analgesia to facilitate physical examinations and treatments such as minor surgical interventions.
– Premedication prior to the administration of injectable or gaseous anaesthetics.
Detomidine can be used in the following cases:
– Medical examinations (such as endoscopy, rectal and reproductive tract examinations, radiography).
– Minor surgical procedures (such as dental or tendinous treatments, excision of skin tumours, treatment of teats or various injuries).
– Before surgery or administration of medication (such as gastric intubation, shoeing).
Horses and cattle
Meat and offal: 2 days
Milk: 12 hours
Species: Cattle, Horses
Active(s): Detomidine 100mg/ml
Pack Size: 10ml
Legal Category: POM-V (UK), POM (IE)
HEAD OFFICE (IRELAND)
Block 3, Unit 9,
CityNorth Business Campus,
Stamullen, Co. Meath,
Sales & other enquiries
Ph: +353 (0)1 841 7666
Technical Enquiries: email@example.com