Foam cream for care and regeneration of damaged or irritated skin. The foam cream protects the skin with a breathable barrier. Cutargent’s unique composition ensures that the skin maintains its integrity and acts as a barrier against microorganisms. Its specially selected ingredients accelerate healing and reduce itching. Cutargent is an ideal product for supporting horses with pastern dermatitis, commonly knows as “mud fever”.
- Panthenol improves the skin’s elasticity, supports the regeneration of skin cells and soothes itching.
- Madecassoside boosts collagen synthesis and activates cell regeneration of the skin surface.
- Microsilver has anti-bacterial and anti-septic effects.
Advantages of the unique foam cream technology:
- Breathable barrier.
- Hairs do not stick together.
- Specifically designed for use on the skin.
- Double the efficiency of traditional skin lotions.
- Quick absorption without residues.
- Easy to apply and spread.
Presentation: 300ml can
- Shake the bottle of Cutargent Foam Cream well before use.
- Hold the bottle upright and press the nozzle to put some foam cream into your palm.
- Apply the foam cream to the affected areas of the skin and rub it in gently.
Best used as a 2 step programme with Cutargent PreActive cleansing spray.
HEAD OFFICE (IRELAND)
Block 3, Unit 9,
CityNorth Business Campus,
Stamullen, Co. Meath,
Sales & other enquiries
Ph: +353 (0)1 841 7666
Technical Enquiries: email@example.com